Friday, April 29, 2011

Coupon Crazy!

This is a daunting task... but SO worth it. I am by no means an extreme coupon master, but I will take something, if I can find it for free. This coupon endeavor will take motivation, and it helps if you have a coupon clipping buddy! There are a plethora of websites with valuable information, and most of them have tutorials. There is even a show on TLC called "Extreme Couponning" My friend Tiffany got me into it about a year ago. Just to give you an idea...

I am (like I said) not a crazy coupon lady. But I have snipped a couple of discounts! I have not done any couponing in about six months and after giving full size bottles of name brand body wash, hair care, makeup, and other miscellaneous goods to family and friends for Christmas this year, we just used our last bottle of shampoo. I have not paid more than fifty cents for shampoo in almost a year! =] I still have seven or eight tubes of deodorant, and toothpaste.

The first thing I would tell you to do is check out some of these websites!
- SouthernSavers.com
-weusecoupons.com
-thekrazycouponlady.com

Until next time happy couponing, and good luck! If you need tips or advice send me an e-mail, I will gladly help you if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment