Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beauty Wonders!

Hmmm, does the no heat sock bun theory really work?
I came across this video on YouTube today about curling your hair without heat! This method is also supposed to keep the curls all day. We will see!

One of the key things she talks about is how she uses a travel size spray bottle (available at your local drug store) with water only inside. I have personally taken this a step farther before I ever saw this video, and i am going to be trying my home-made leave in conditioner instead.  

 To DIY your own leave in conditioner, take an old spray bottle, wash it out thoroughly, and add your mixture. My mixture consisted of 1/4 my favorite conditioner, 3/4 water. And shake shake shake.
I have been using this leave in conditioner method for about three months now. So far I have not noticed any negative side effects.
 ...As far as the sock bun goes, this is my hair in the bun...
...This is my hair the next morning... 
I feel like if my hair were longer, and had less layers it would have come out better. Overall though, I am pleased with it. Give it a try sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment