Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Made Pizza

FRIDAY NIGHT!- Since my husband works a full time job, and were both full time students, Friday nights are looked forward to all week!

A couple weeks ago (like always) he wanted little ceasars pizza, "it's quick and cheap" he says... I am sick of eating greasy pizza, with pepperoni's that you can see through... "wait" I said... "what if I make a pizza?"  At first he was not thrilled with the idea, and then he said "well if you mess it up, will you go get little ceasers?"

I looked up a pizza dough recipe, and a pizza sauce recipe. Figured out that I had most of the ingrediants and the ones I didin't have were very inexpensive. After a quick trip to the store (which was really a quick trip because we live in town and have three grocerie stores in a five mile radius) I came home and in forty minutes had a grease free, thick peperonied home made pizza. I have made pizza using the same recipie at least fifteen times since. It is definitly a favorite around here, and definitly a Friday must!

This Friday we are entertaining some of our best friends in our tiny apartment. I really think a life of home made goodness and great friends is one to be lived! Hope you have a great Friday! If you would like my recipe send me an e-mail, I will gladly share. The timer just went off, that means the pizza is ready... and Friday night has begun! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment